David is an acquisition growth marketer at HubSpot and advisor for United Way Youth Venture in Boston.
He has run marketing B2B and B2C campaigns for agencies, restaurants, publishing companies and non-profits. David loves helping to build meaningful companies that have a positive impact on the world.
• Developed and presented proposal to marketing and product leadership to align marketing and product teams and better support growth of user acquisition for freemium products
• Created strategy for implementing viral loops to increase referral signups from existing user base
• Point of contact for global user acquisition and advised on acquisition plays in Brazil, LATAM, EMEA, and DACH
• Developed content cluster that ranks on page 1 of SERPs for high intent and longtail keywords which saw average of 114% growth m/m in organic traffic (strategy now implemented across all content teams)
• Collaborated with HubSpot Academy, sales leadership, and Coursera to create a new sales course that received 4.6/5 rating from Coursera beta testers
• Tested concept of free tools to generate top of the funnel interest in freemium sales software
• Active in Diversity & Inclusion efforts with People of Color at HubSpot (POCaH) ERG
• Coordinated and successfully launched POCaH mentorship program and handed-off to People Ops
• Involved in non-profit partnerships for youth mentorship and entrepreneurship